Patron Special Accommodations
Special accommodations may include:
- Braille programs (three weeks prior to the performance)
- Sign language interpretation (three weeks prior to the performance)
- Seating access without stairs (when purchasing your ticket)
- Wheelchair seating (when purchasing your ticket)
- Visual or hearing impaired Seating (when purchasing your ticket)
- Seating to accommodate a service animal (when purchasing your ticket)
- House wheelchair for transport (when purchasing your ticket)
- Hearing enhancement device (any time prior to the performance)
How to request assistance?
Box Office: 262-472-2222
When to request assistance?
The earlier we are made aware of your special needs, the better we are able to meet them. We recommend that you buy your tickets as early as possible and let the Box Office staff know at that time what you need.
Where to request assistance?
Barnett, Light Recital Hall, Hicklin Studio Young Auditorium
Restrooms Northwest end of the Center of the Arts, Both main floor
(Wheelchair between the Atrium of the Center of the Arts and upper level
accessible) and the Young Auditorium
Wheelchairs Speak to the House Manager Guest Services
Hearing Assistance Speak to the House Manager Guest Services
Device (Main Lobby)
Parking Lots 1 and 2. Curbside drop-off is available Lots 1 and 2. Curbside
in Lot 1 (south side of the building) drop-off is available at two
turn-arounds in the front of
the building (east side).
We offer wheelchair and easy-access seating in all venues, as well as accessible routes throughout our buildings. Young Auditorium has an elevator located in the middle of the lobby.
Assistive Listening Devices
We offer assistive listening devices for audio amplification in all performance venues (excluding Light Recital Hall). These devices are provided to amplify and improve your enjoyment of the performance. However, we cannot guarantee that every patron will have perfect clarity.